Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
VEL NeXTTM machine has a unique capacity of wound healing, covering a range of acute and chronic wounds both. Its technology is engineered to deliver comfortable, massaging negative pressure for best results and patient comfort. It can work on the following three different forms of successions: Continuous, Intermittent and Sinusoidal.
Scientifically and Clinical Proven mechanism of action:
- Removes exudates and edema
- Increases perfusion, promotes growth factors
- Provides moist wound healing environment
- Promotes granulation and tissue formation
- Prepares the wound bed for final closure
Smart Battery Back Up
- A Lithium Ion battery with 18 hours (approximately) battery run time
Lead free machine
- Environment friendly as lead adversely affect our ecosystems in many ways
- Comes in a pelican cases which meet standards for waterproofing, stacking, impact, and durability
- An ergonomic design with comfortable dimensions
Cost – effective
- Lower hospitalization costs and reduced nursing time costs compared to moist gauze
- The speed and efficacy of the NPWT reduce the hospital stay of the patient
- A pressure setting range* of 0 to -250 mmHg for three therapies:
- Continuous : -50 to -250mm Hg
- Intermittent : 0 to -250 mmHg
- Sinusoidal : -50 to -250 mmHg
* A minimum Precision of 1 mmHg has been provided in the machine for batter therapy compliance.
Well developed Alert system with a range of Safety alarms
- Audio and Visual alarms for easy troubleshooting and rapid rectification :
- Low Pressure Safety (Leak Alarm)
- Canister change Alarm/ Tube block Alarm
- Low Battery Alarm (In case of 20% remaining battery back-up)
- Tilt Alarm
- Therapy Complete Alarm
- These alarms improve patient comfort and reduce the distress
Other Advanced Features
- Large LCD Screen
- Virtual silent operations - does not disturb patient while resting
- Canister available with a super absorbent polymer (SAP) of 18 gm and an antibacterial filter of 0.02 micron
- 21.8 L X 12.0 W X 14.0 H (in cm3)
- Weight just 1500 grams
- Battery type: Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Canister Volume: 500 ml
- Modes: Continuous, Intermittent and Sinusoidal
- Pressure settings: 0 to -250 mm Hg
- White and Light Sea Green
|Smart Gauze – Non adherent gauze layer
||10 cm X 10 cm , 1 Pc.
||20 cm X 15 cm , 1 Pc.
||30 cm X 15 cm , 1 Pc.
||35 cm X 20 cm , 1 Pc.
|Non Adherent Polyurethane Foam
||10 cm X 8 cm, 1 Pc.
||18 cm X 13 cm, 1 Pc.
||26 cm X 16 cm, 1 Pc.
||32 cm X 20 cm, 1 Pc.
|Transparent Dressing PU
||30 cm X 40 cm , 1 Pc.
||30 cm X 40 cm , 2 Pc.
||30 cm X 40 cm , 2 Pc.
||30 cm X 40 cm , 3 Pc.
|Wound Measuring Scale
Canister – The exudate management system
- Discreet and disposable canister
- Volume - 500 ml
- The Presence of Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) and chemical helps in controlling strong odor and solidify wound exudates
- 1 Y-connector to connect two or more dressings
- To connect the machine and the canister
- Diabetic & Neuropathic ulcer
- Acute / Chronic Wounds
- Traumatic Wounds
- Skin Grafting
- Pressure ulcer (stage 3 & 4)
- Partial – thickness burns
- Venous leg ulcer
- Necrotic tissue with eschar
- Untreated osteomyelitis
- Wounds with unexplored / visible fistula
- Presence of untreated coagulopathy / Clotting disorder
- Wounds including open joint capsules
- Compromised micro-vascular blood flow to wound