The Optimal Haemostatic Patch for Post-Renal Dialysis
- A Novel dressing with polymeric haemostatic pad to control bleeding at dialysis puncture sites
- Highly porous in nature and absorbs fluid 12-15 times of its weight
- Prevents the loss of natural clotting factors to initiate the clotting cascade
- Adhesive is non-irritant and gentle to the skin
- Used for haemodialysis patients
- The interconnected small voids of porous PEC sponge provides a very large surface area for the flowing blood and prevent the loss of natural clotting factors to initiate the clotting cascade
- The pad expands on contact with blood to 12-15 times its original size
- The blood clotting process occurs within the voids which then travels towards the puncture site
- Further, the presence of impregnated naturally derived clotting factors & stabilizer intensifies the clotting action. The clot stabilizing agent prevents the disintegration of clot formed
- Natural blood clotting continues to the injured blood vessel without affecting flow characteristics of circulating blood
VELSEAL-PATCH is intended to be used as a haemostatic dressing for Post Renal Dialysis patients.
- STEP 1: Open the pack and take out the patch.
- STEP 2: Remove the paper film 1 followed by paper film 2.
- STEP 3: Apply the Velseal-Patch immediately after removing the catheter such that the haemostatic pad is over the puncture site and the sides of the patch get adhered to the skin.
NOTE: No secondary dressing is required.
||5cm x 7cm
||5 pcs. per inner
||2 years from date of mfg.
||8°C to 10°C